Monday, December 14, 2009

Hey.


Hey. I just wanted to give a little update for those who actually read these things.

I have taken a ton of pictures that I plan on posting sooner or later; they are, for the most part, better than the mediocre ones I previously posted. haha eih ;jtrk tnsar

But here is one picture that I adore. It turned out very well and clear. Trust me, it is the only decent one.

I want an SLR camera... preferably a Canon Rebel.... But I guess it is okay to dream!

I heard a great pianist in the Peabody in Memphis around Thanksgiving. His name is John Boatner. He is incredible. It makes me appreciate true talent...look it up and get you some!

My interest in music and history and current events and writing and Africa and helping people has increased to the MAX. I guess, pray for me. I feel like helping people is my calling....
I know a guy who heads a new organization called Operation Broken Silence. It is awesome. I immensely appreciate people willing to take a stand for helping others.... Another great one is Dollar For A Drink. It is headed by a 16 or 17 year old guy in my city. He is so young, but he is making a huge difference. They have raised a tremendous amount of money to build clean water wells in Sudan. While you are there, read his story Contrasts.

1 Timothy 4:12
Don’t let anyone think less of you because you are young. Be an example to all believers in what you say, in the way you live, in your love, your faith, and your purity.

Anyways....This is all random. But yeah. Thanks. Bye.

2 comments:

  1. god has really changed my perspective on my study(which is tourism management) and I will now study Humanitarian management for a semester. I am really excited about it because I would love to work for a humanitarian organization later on.
    You are not the only one who really wants a SLR...in Europe they cost about twice as much as in the USA *sigh*

    ReplyDelete